Seattle Christmas Boat Parade
December 16, 2023
Parade Start time – 7:00pm
Registered Vessels Line Up & Check-In: 6:30pm
Lake Union – “Full Loop” NO BRIDGES, NO LIFTS
Parade Route & Check-In:
Start – In front of Fremont Tug Boats – just East of the Aurora Bridge, directly across from Morrison’s Fuel Dock
End – At Morrison’s Fuel Dock
- Vessels Line up: Start Next to: Fremont Tugboats – Line Up, W to E
Toward Gasworks Park & so on….
- 1st Lead Boat – Western Towboat, Tugboat – Bright Yellow & Blue Tug
- 2nd Boat – Registered Vessels check-in with “Salty Dog” on VHF 68 6:30
Judge’s Lake Location
Morrison’s North Star Fuel Dock
- Boat Parade Registered Vessels – Make sure you hoot and holler at the Judges when you cruise by!
- Captains – make sure judges get a good look at your bright, colorfully decorated boat & visible Parade # on your bow.
Toy Drive Drop off & Registered Vessel # Pick Up At:
Ballard West Marine
1400 NW 45th St.
Seattle WA, 98107
West Marine “Fish Shack”
•At Ballard West Marine, ‘Fish Shack’
Parade Registered Boats # Pick Up & Toy Drive Drop off
choose either of these two dates: December 14th or 15th
(Last Minute Boats In Town, # Pick Up — The 16th morning of the Parade by 12:30pm
Questions Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Or Text: 206.999.3088
(These are your # pick up – date options!)
•Captains – Hang #’s on Port & STRB Bow
Do not block or cover #’s, allow clear visibility for Judges!
Registered Parade Vessels Whom Are Participating, Thank you for Contributing To:
A Toy Drive for ‘Seattle Children’s Hospital’
Thank you to our Maritime Industry and Boating Community!